Tingley Premier G2 93255 15″ PVC Safety Boots with Composite Safety Toe
Tingley’s Premier G2 boot is tough, yet extremely comfortable. The Premier’s unique blend of high molecular weight PVC resins and specialty additives offers superior chemical resistance to concentrates of fats, certain acids, hydrocarbons, alkalies, and other chemicals.
- Injection molded seamless construction provides 100% waterproof protection
- Composite safety-toe meets ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75 EH, and does not transfer cold or set off metal detectors
- Calf Relief Expansion (CRE) expands up to 1.5 inches for more calf comfort
- Soft and flexible upper for all day working comfort
- Chevron-Plus outsole provides excellent slip resistance on wet-contaminated and wet-clean surfaces and has more cleat material for longer service life
- Extra thick, removable contour cushion insoles absorb moisture and shock, and provide outstanding comfort
- Boot shall withstand 18,000 volts at 60 HZ for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions tested as per lab conditions in Test Method F2412
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
There are no reviews yet.