Tingley Hazproof 82330 Orange Steel Toe Boots
Made of special polymer material, this comfortable boot meets the protective footwear chemical permeation requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-Protective Ensembles for Hazardous Materials Emergencies. The HazProof boot has also been tested to Military Standard 282 and will provide protection against certain chemical warfare blister and nerve agents.
- Injection molded construction for 100% waterproof protection
- Larger foot area is engineered to accommodate the extra bulk of an encapsulated suit for comfortable fit
- Smooth exterior surface for easy decontamination
- Stretch fastener closure system allows for easy on and off while wearing gloves
- Meets ASTM F2413 M/I/75/C/75 EH, for Steel Toe Impact and Compression, and Electrical Hazard Protection
- Steel midsole meets and exceeds ASTM F2413 PR
- Steel shank provides firm arch support
7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
There are no reviews yet.