PGI 2006572 18″ Reuseable Chemical Resistant Neoprene-Coated Sleeve, USDA Accepted
PGI’s 2006572 Neoprene-Coated Sleeve delivers the added arm protection you need without restricting your range of motion. The sleeves are constructed with a midweight, single-coated neoprene on nylon material that protects against certain chemicals, caustics, acids, tars alkalies and oils. U.S.D.A. accepted for food and meat handling.
- Neoprene on nylon material
- 18″ long, seamed with safety stitch
- ¼” polyester elastic closures at cuff & upper arm with serge stitch
- Cuff circumference: 8″ to 10½”
- Upper arm circumference: 10″ to 15″
- Elastic closures on both ends
- Provides effective protection against oils acids, tars, lacquers, caustics, alkalis, fats, greases and many solvents
- Machine wash warm with mild detergent. Air dry. Do Not Dry Clean.
- U.S.D.A accepted for food and meat handling.
There are no reviews yet.