Moldex 2200N95 Series Particulate Respirators, 20/Dispenser
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex, protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity, so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs. The contour molded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points. Softspun lining gives added comfort and durability. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil. Available in medium/large size to fit most workers in today’s workplace. This product meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1. If used for welding, wear appropriate eye and face protection. (100% PVC Free) Suggested applications: Hot, humid and dusty environments under 10x PEL, i.e. welding, soldering, and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, and textiles. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion increases comfort and seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Softspun lining for increased comfort and durability
- Proven durability and cost savings
- Meets heat and flame resistance for ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
There are no reviews yet.