Magid T-REX Arctic Series Thermal Impact Glove–Cut Level A5
For applications that require comfortable cut and impact protection while working in cold weather conditions, the Magid® T-REX® Arctic Series® TRX546W Thermal Impact Gloves deliver flexibility, impact protection and ANSI level A5 cut resistance with a thermal lining that defends against cold temperatures.
- Insulcore® Thermal Lining defends against cold temperatures
- DuraBlend™ machine knit shell delivers comfort,dexterity and 360° cut protection
- M-Force Defense System™ back-of-hand protection extends all the way to the finger tips and between thumb and index finger to deflect and absorb impacts
- NitriX® Grip Technology palm coating delivers rock-solid grip in oily applications, enhanced abrasion resistance and increases wear life
- Reinforced aramid thumb saddlestrengthens critical wear point
- Color-coded overcast acts as a visual aid for sizing and helps prevent fraying
- ANSI Level A5 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 4 Abrasion ResistanceandANSI Level 5 Puncture Resistance
- ANSI/ISEA 138 Impact Level 1 (Level 1 protection on knuckles and Level 2 protection on fingers)
L, Medium, Small, XL, XXL
There are no reviews yet.