LaCrosse Footwear ATS 229107 5″ Overshoes with Carbide Studs
LaCrosse’s ATS 229107 Overshoes allow the wearer to go from ice to concrete without changing boots. These overshoes features a unique, studded outsole that combines two different densities of rubber for traction and slip resistance on both hard and soft surfaces. LaCrosse’s proven rubber formula ensures that you stay dry and protected under the harshest of conditions.
- Ozone and tear resistant rubber
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots
- Hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year
- Designed to fit over footwear with a deep, logger-style heel
- Non-corrosive metal buckles are more durable than zipper styles, with an adjustable fit to accommodate multiple shoe shapes
- ATS overshoe outsole is built for snow and ice with carbide studs for extra traction
- Studs are placed down the center of the outsole and along the perimeter for better stability, even off the snow and ice
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
There are no reviews yet.