Gentex Pureflo PR05814-B-0A1-NBC ESM+ PF60 PAPR Respirator System
The Gentex Pureflo PR05814-B-0A1-NBC ESM PF60 PAPR Respirator System is a self-contained powered air-purifying respirator. This means no belts or hoses to mess with. Everything needed to operate is contained in the helmet. It is for medium to heavy-duty applications – it can take a beating. This innovative system provides all-in-one head, eye, face, and respiratory protection against hazardous airborne contaminants, sparks, flying debris, and chemical & molten metal splashes. If you are looking for the PR02000-SHL, the ESM PF60 is its replacement. The new ESM PF60 is lighter, features a long-lasting battery, and comes with an upgraded built-in ESM – Electronic Safety Management system. The ESM PF60 is a positive pressure system that delivers a constant and plentiful supply of clean purified air. An advantage of such a system is that it can be worn by personnel with beards and facial hair.
- Ships with a hard hat, HEPA filter, battery pack, visor assembly, and cape
- ESM+ System includes LED status indicator and audible alarm for low flow, low battery, and filter change
- Adjustable flame retardant neck cape.
- ADF (protection factor) of 100
- No cables or hoses means more reliability and less maintenance
- No belt-mounted blower which means more comfortable.
- Unique continuous airflow system
- Airflow rate of 8.1 cfm
- Wide vision ANSI approved polycarbonate face shield
- Black ANSI approved hard hat
- Quick-release headband for easy adjustment and donning
- HEPA (HE) Filter (other filters available)
- Corrosion-resistant gold plated battery
- Enhanced Blower/Motor Assembly – integrated on/off switch; sealed electronics; decreased fan vibration; 5 cell battery pack; improved energy efficiency.
- Charger sold separately
There are no reviews yet.