3M™ Speedglas Welding Helmet with Side Windows and Extended Headcover
The new 9100 FX-Air combines 3M’s legendary Speedglas quality with an innovative wide-view grinding visor and improved respiratory protection system to give welders an all-in-one solution for more welding flexibility, precision and efficiency. A smooth flip-up pivot mechanism assures effortless transition from welding to grinding modes. The exceptionally clear, wide grinding visor offers a greater field of view.
- A clear, large (approx. 8″ x 4.25″) view that is ideal for precision grinding and set-up tasks in low-light conditions
- Shade 5 SideWindows provide peripheral vision for increased safety when the welding shield is in place
- Extended helmet coverage helps to protect from harmful UV rays that can contribute to skin cancer
- Clear inner grinding visor widened for increased peripheral vision enables users to work in tight spaces without turning their head
- Front of face air delivery helps provide cooling for hot work environments
- Adjustable breathing tube at back of helmet lets users work in tight spaces or when lying on their back
- Breathing tube is attached to the headband instead of the helmet, so there is less pulling on the helmet from the breathing tube
There are no reviews yet.