3M™ Particulate Welding Respirator 3M8514, N95, 10/Dispenser
3M Particulate Welding Respirator 3M8514, N95 is designed for applications such as (valve) welding, soldering and other operations where metal fumes may be present including those with ozone and nuisance level organic vapors. Its lightweight construction and comfortable face seal helps promote greater worker acceptance and comfort and increased wear time. Workplace applications include welding, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty or hot applications. This respirator features 3M’s Cool Flow exhalation valve, a cake-resistant filter media, carbon filter material, a comfortable foam face seal and fully adjustable straps. 10 per dispenser.
- 95% efficiency filter of non-oil based particulates
- Cool Flow exhalation valve
- Comfortable foam face seal
- Adjustable noseclip and straps
- NIOSH approval number TC-84A-0454 The 3M products on this page must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.
There are no reviews yet.