3M™ 3M6898 Lens Assembly for 6000 Series Full Facepiece Respirator
Out of stock
Use as a replacement part on 3M Full Facepieces 6000 Series. The lens is replaceable with the following steps
- Remove nose cup assembly from inside facepiece. (Fig. 1)
- Remove center adapter assembly by turning counter-clockwise 1⁄4 turn and withdrawing from lens center port.
- Remove the (2) Phillips screws from the lens/face seal frame. Pull the frame top and bottom away from face seal.
- Remove face seal from the lens.
- Place new lens and face seal together aligning marks at top and bottom. Position top and bottom frame, again aligning marks top and bottom. (Fig. 3) Install and securely tighten screws. Make certain alignment marks are properly aligned top and bottom with all components.
- Install center adapter assembly.
- Replace nose cup assembly.
There are no reviews yet.